Who We Are
Rainbow Family 808, a local, 50-1(c)3 not for profit support and resource organization, is dedicated to understanding and equality. Our mission: to reach out with love, support and education to our 'ohana. Our Rainbow Family embraces the Aloha Spirit of the Islands.
RainbowFamily808.com is dedicated to assisting and providing support to straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual, questioning, transgender persons and those who search for who they are and where they belong. We also assist our families and friends through: support for our children who have been misunderstood in the public as well as their own homes; and as a resource in our community to assist those who need our help.We participate and volunteer in supporting homeless youth and families in shelters. We support churches, schools and individuals to expand the foundation of education to foster love with and for all our families.
What Does Rainbow Family 808 Have To Offer ?
- The welcoming support of individuals, all families and all friends at local meetings
- Opportunities to act against homophobia
- Alerts that give you up-to-date information on local issues
- Invitations to local events and conferences
- The knowledge that you are supporting individuals, families and friends of the GLBTQI community
- Providing support to the largest local grassroots organization standing up for equality and justice for ALL
- We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization so all of your monetary and in kind donations are tax deductible
Meet Our Officers & Board of Directors
Our Public Documents